[Dixielandjazz] Oct. 15,16, Seattle/ Tacoma Music

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 11:09:36 PDT 2004

Hey you folks up in the Seattle area,

I will be coming up there next weekend and would like to try and drop in and
hear some of you if you are performing on those nights.

I am bringing LeVar Burton of Star Treck and Roots fame to Tacoma for a
Literacy conference during the day on Saturday.  But I have Friday & Saturday
evenings free, maybe Sunday afternoon depending upon my flight situation and what
may be happening.

Let me know today if possible so I can try to plan for it.

Thanks,

Tom Wiggins
1-925-952-4585