[Dixielandjazz] What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sat Nov 27 20:14:06 PST 2004

This is a great thread Charlie. I am really enjoying seeing the variety
of music that has already been listed.

I use a 5 disc CD player and have it on full shuffle at all times.

My present playlist;

The Hot Frogs Jumpin' Jazz Band...Really Cookin'...this is the CD that I
just received from Mike Logsdon and is the first time I have had a
chance to listen to it. Everyone that took Mike up on his generous offer
must be as happy with it as I am.

Louis Armstrong and His Orchestra... 1930-1931...Classics 547

Cornet Chop Suey...Wabash Blues....just bought this CD at the recent,
great festival, in Sun Valley, Idaho

Joe Venuti with Zoot Sims...music from 1974 and 1975 recordings...this
is a CD which I borrowed from our local public library...what a find!!!

Pearl Django...Avalon...a Seattle group I believe and also present at
Sun Valley. They recreate the sound of Django Reinhardt and Stephane
Grapelli.

Len Nielsen