[Dixielandjazz] What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sat Nov 27 16:38:43 PST 2004

Charlie et al;

It's a rainy Saturday afternoon here in Northridge (a suburb of Los Angeles,
California) and my wife is making cookies for the holidays, so I've just put
on Bobby Hackett at the Roosevelt Grill with Vic Dickenson. Just prior to
Hackett, we were listening to the Bobby Gordon quartet (Bobby, Ray Sherman
(p), Morty Corb (b), Gene Estes (drums)) with Adele Girard Marsala on harp
and their CD "Don't Let It End".

Stan
Stan Brager
Trombonist-in-Training