[Dixielandjazz] What's on your CD player RIGHT NOW

Aad Overeem aad.overeem at wanadoo.nl
Sun Nov 28 06:19:24 PST 2004

Listmates,

Digged up some older CDs, Like "Jass, I Like It" by the Dutch "Revival
Jassband" Certainly one of the best bands in the Netherlands! Listening now
to "What is this thing called love" a feature for the fantastic clarinettist
Eric Laanen.
Great playing!

Before that I played a nice CD by the Italian "Ambrosia Brass Band" , named
"Cioccolato e Limone".
Last summer during our vacation in Italy I had the honor to play a few tunes
with this great Brass Band at the Miasino Classic Jazzfestival.

All the best,

Aad Overeem
Netherlands

http://www.hammerfieldstompers.nl