[Dixielandjazz] RE: S.F. Jazz Festival/ Dee's reply from AZ. Fest

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 13:42:06 PST 2004

Dee is not a member of the DJML, but she should be, here here, recruit her
Bob, the more the merrier I say.  Having been a musician all my life I am used
to poo poo, :))   I own lots of stock in toilet paper companies, helps to wipe
out poverty, :))

Lest anyone thinks we are fighting, not so at all, just a bit of friendly leg
pulling and stirring the pot to get more lurkers to post to the list.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

> Gone to take a shower and wash off the poo poo now.

WELL..now I can see that YOU DO have a sense of HUMOR!!..THE poo poo..was not
intended to be THAT poo poo...rather...a decending sneer!!!...sorry that you
mis understood that one..
also...Ringwald is ...has been a close family friend of our family for
years....
We just moved here from California...AND...I also did not tell you that I
have been ONE of the many 'producers' of the (originally Los Angeles Classic
Jazz) now Sweet & Hot Jazz Festival...
there will be JAZZ VENUES by the dozens ....if not more....all over the
world...AND some how...some ONE...will always find SOME THING..to gripe about...
INDEED...the Fats Waller Event..is a major boost for JAZZ in San
Francisco...and I am sure there is/will be a great turn out...

AND ...DEFINITELY we can kiss and make up!!...and I will be sure to tell Bob
that you say hi....and as for the drinks..let's wait til we are all f2f!!!!

Hope to meet up with you soon....!!
Deanna