[Dixielandjazz] F2F in Chandler

ALSINGERPRESENTS at aol.com ALSINGERPRESENTS at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 19:41:53 PST 2004

The Arizona Classic Jazz Society welcomes you to The 15th Annual Arizona
Classic Jazz Festival, where on Saturday  morning at 10  ,An Open Conversation on
The History of Jazz  will take place for an hour  in the San Marcos Resort
Theatre on the second floor.  This give and take session will be highlighted by
our honered "Gentleman of Jazz",Gary Church and none other than Bob Ringwald
as well as two peasants from the ACJS  Board of Directors.  Oh, and by the way,
the bloody marys served exclusively by the San Marcos ONLY on Saturday AM
from 8:15 til 9:45 are reknowned thruout the entire Southwest (and beyond) for
thier legendary abiity to awake ones auditory nerves to enhance in remarkable
fashion the listening to and appreciation of our beloved music.       al singer