[Dixielandjazz] NERO 6 PLUG-INS

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Thu May 13 11:19:51 PDT 2004

You are quite right, Stan, and I should have been more explicit. What I was
really referring to was a question that comes up daily on audio message boards
That is, the misconception that one can, for example, improve the audio
quality by converting from one format to another (or the same one) one at a higher
bit rate. Speed adjustments, balance, equalisation, echo effects etc,
completely slipped my mind. Sorry.
Arnie

In a message dated 5/12/2004 8:46:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,