[Dixielandjazz] Liza

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Thu May 13 10:45:43 PDT 2004

Condom's "Liza" is in Anderson, p. 5036. The record is included in the el
cheapo
4-CD JSP set "Eddie Condon: the classic sessions, 1927-1949"

I have neither scanner nor copier, and my
ENCORE inputting chore for the day/week is finishing up sheets of

"Burgundy Street blues" and "St. Philip Street breakdown" for DixFB vol. 2.

--Sheik