[Dixielandjazz] Free Drinks

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at earthlink.net
Tue May 11 15:31:56 PDT 2004

Hi Bob:
Interesting that you have an aunt named Lahoma.  I have a great aunt named
Oklahoma whom everyone called Okla.  Also my parents are buried in a
cemetery near Lahoma, Oklahoma and my great Oklahoma is buried near Lahoma,
Oklahoma.  Seems like there ought to be a nonsense song in there somewhere.
I too am an "okie."
Best,
Bill