[Dixielandjazz] Free Drinks

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue May 11 11:33:29 PDT 2004

Tom,

My Dad came from Oklahoma.  In fact, his sister's name was Lahoma.

When I was a little kid, my dad always told me that I was half Oakie.

One day in Kindergarten, when the teacher was asking all the kids what
nationality they were, my mom told me that I came home crying because the
teacher said that I couldn't be "half Oakie."

Bob
robert at ringwald.com