[Dixielandjazz] Free Drinks

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue May 11 14:10:43 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/11/04 9:41:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:

> Allan,
>
> We always say that Southern California, Hollywood specifically, is like a
> giant bowl of granola--What isn't fruits &nuts, are flakes...
>
> Bob
> robert at ringwald.com
> Placerville, CA  USA
> See: http://www.ringwald.com
>

> We must however keep in mind that History tells us that they were ALL
Transplanted here from Back East and the Mid- West,  it used to be only Native
American Indians and Mexicans, then came those danged settlers, next thing you know
every Oakie and Hillbilly in the MId-west moved here.  (Strange thinking folks
that talked Funny too).

They say they came here looking for opportunity, but it is more than likely
that they were run out of town on a rail for being fruits, nuts or flakes. :)

They told us Californians they were from AMUURIKA, :)

Even though I am a native son, I came from those folks, My Mother was from
Oklahoma and my Father from Texas.

Cheers,

Tom-bob Wiggins