[Dixielandjazz] Steve Collins Jr. with USAF Band in Germany

Steve Collins Jr. stevecollinsjr at t-online.de
Sat May 8 11:11:45 PDT 2004

Though many of you may not know me, I've been (mostly) lurking on DJML for a
long time.  In January I moved from Georgia where I had been playing with
the Band of the USAF Reserve "Dixie Express."  Now my wife and I are both
playing with a group called "Wings of Dixie" which is part of the United
States Air Forces in Europe (USAFE) Band and are living in Sembach Germany.
We've been here since January but I only recently resubscribed to the list
due to our busy touring schedule here.

It's good to be back with you great folks!

Sincerely,

Steve Collins Jr.
stevecollinsjr at t-online.de