[Dixielandjazz] Riverboat JB

Harry Epp heppkat at juno.com
Fri May 7 16:14:10 PDT 2004

Boy this really is old home week. I sure remember  Ed Reed. He helped me
out on Clarinet
when he was in Columbus Ohio. Great Player and band leader>

Peanuts was on banjo. I didn't remember him being on the list.

Wasn't Rockie Ball? on the group at one time?

Respectfully
Harry Epp
Muskat Ramblers
Ft Lauderdale Fl
formerly Columbus Ohio

Don wrote:
How many of us old timers remember when Peanuts Fitch was a member of
this very list?

I was going to mention that, but didn't get around to it.  When he was on
the list, I asked him about the really white socks he was flashing while
sitting on a boat on the cover of the LP I have.  He got a kick out of
that!