[Dixielandjazz] River Boat Five

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Thu May 6 07:19:23 PDT 2004

Ted Butterman is still a ctive in chicago -- leads the home game "pep" band
at the Chicago Cubs baseball games. Puzzled by the instrument listings for
Butterman as tu/sb (tuba string bass) as Ted is a cornet player...don't ask
abotu hsi horn, another story there all together.
Charlie has worked with this band as has Kim Cusack, and many other current
players in Chicago.
Ted is a good player and has held the leader role form sme tme now.
Ji and Charlie can no doubt fill youo in more...after all, as you note, I am
back in the woods huntin' and fishin' a lot. Have no fear, animal lovers --
the way I shoot adds little danger for the demise of cute little bunny/Bambi
types. Sometimes I do rarely join the PETA bunch...People Eating Tasty
Animals --but then what are canine teeth for in Homo Sapiens? (Incoming --
Duck and run!!)
Don Ingle