[Dixielandjazz] Report from Hungary

Dave Gravatt dave at creolejazz.com
Sat Mar 27 09:01:20 PST 2004

Excuse this personal post to Bill but an email to his hotmail address
bounced back.

Hey, Bill. Saw your post. If you are still over there and still see Gary
Church, please ask him if he's going to be in Southwest Missouri on
Friday,May 7. I may have a gig for him that night (and it pays good). Then,
reply to me, if you get a chance, please. Thanks.

Dave
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band
"It's a treat to beat your feet"
Dave Gravatt