[Dixielandjazz] Happy Birthday to Paul Edgerton

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Fri Mar 26 11:57:15 PST 2004

Y'all:

Please join me in wishing a Happy Birthday to DJML resident techno geek and,
more importantly, my pal, Paul Edgerton, who is one step closer to getting
his Denny's Discount on this otherwise joyous day.

Despite his advanced age (is it 51 or 52 today, Paul?) he still dazzles 'em
with his boyish good looks and winning smile.

Although he makes heavy use of his online Thesaurus whenever he posts to
this group, he's still pretty damn smart.

Happy Birthday, buddy!!

- Bob Williams