[Dixielandjazz] Happy Birthday to Paul Edgerton

Nancy Giffin nancyink at ulink.net
Fri Mar 26 10:58:10 PST 2004

From: "Williams, Bob" <robert.c.williams at eds.com>
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Happy Birthday to Paul Edgerton
[excerpt]
<<  Despite his advanced age (is it 51 or 52 today, Paul?)
<<  he still dazzles 'em with his boyish good looks and winning smile...
<<  Happy Birthday, buddy!!

Dear Bob (a.k.a. the WMMM),
That was soooo sweeeeeeet!

And that was soooo meeeeeeeeean lying about his age!
I may not be one of Paul's All-Star pals like you, but I do happen to know
that he and I are the same age. Bob, I know you're anxious to have Paul buy
you dinner with his senior discount at Denny's, but you'll have to wait!

Happy 46th Birthday, Paul!
Love and hugs,
Nancy