[Dixielandjazz] dirty lyrics & sinful music

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 14:20:08 PST 2004

Hey Charlie:

Thanks for the  great post,

I have always believed that we have been reincarnated somehow, now I knows it
man, this guy was writing about my band fo sho.

Sounds like Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band did exist before 1990
afterall, I think I will use the review form your post in my new marketing campaign,
 in polite snips of course.
:))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

I now also know why no Traditional Jazz Socitey int he USA has ever invited
us to play for them too.     But that's OK we are off to Europe again soon to
pellet them with notes from the balconies and all up and down the streets too.
 Works for us, I guess Europe has a lot more sinners than saints, they can't
get enough of this sinful music.

Halleluja ya'll folks whut don like good ole jass music jist keep preachin
agin it and we'll march around yo church and steal yo childrens to come play sum
mo Jass.

Cheers,

Rev. Tom Bob Wiggins
First Church of Dancin in the Streets