[Dixielandjazz] Music Licensing Fees!! - BMI & ASCAP

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Fri Mar 26 14:50:35 PST 2004

Doug:

The Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society pays a monthly licensing fee to
ASCAP and/or BMI, and it's included in their monthly expense report.  I
don't have the figures in front of me, and am generally not paying close
attention when those figures are recited at meetings, but it's something
like $60 or $200 or something.

Someone might know - I'm sure Ringwald does, but he's in Hungary.

I don't know more about it, but I do know we pay it.

- Bob