[Dixielandjazz] Octoroon

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Fri Mar 26 12:33:56 PST 2004

Craig;

I have "Octoroon" by both Shaw and Teagarden. I only have the Teagarden
versions on CD. Both contain Jack's vocal One was recorded on Brunswick on
May 5, 1939 and is available on Classics 729. The other is a transcription
made on August 22, 1944 on Jass Records J-CD-637.

Stan
Stan Brager
Trombonist-in-Training