[Dixielandjazz] World's Best Clarinetist?

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 11:57:17 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/23/04 7:57:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tduncan at bellatlantic.net writes:

> Tom "Wondering What Reed Could Take You That High" Duncan
>
> PS - before any wags jump on it, that is reed with an "r", not a "w"

Well now Tom, I have met a lot of reed players who claim differently as to
the getting high part, seems they soak their reeds in a solution of weed and
herbs for a few days to get just the right high notes they wish to acheive. :))
Or at least they think they do. :)

Come to think of it I have also played with a few Reed chewers in my day as
well, now I know why.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins