[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong tune

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 21:51:14 PST 2004

Dear Bill:

 And the others of you in Sydney who are bothered by this tragedy, I wrote
the song about thirty years before I was born in my former life as an OAKUM Star
Bass Drummer I am sure.

If you should happen to see any uncalled for royalty checks floating around
please inscribe my name in them on the payee line and forward them to my swift
account in Andorra, for safekeeping.  I will of course remit commissions as
appropriate for all such funds collected on my long over due royalties.

I'll shamelessly claim any unknown authorship and publishing rights for any
song nobody else wants to step forward and claim,  Good God folks somebody
should get the money. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins