[Dixielandjazz] Making Runs

Norrie Thomson jnt at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 23:17:49 PST 2004

I have a recording of 'Making Runs' made in 1970 by an excellent UK New
Orleans revival band called the 'New Iberia Stompers'.  The trumpet player
on this recording is the excellent Tony O'Sullivan. Some of you on the list
may have heard this recording.  The record details are 77 Records,
77SEU12/40

Norrie

Norrie Thomson
Edinburgh