[Dixielandjazz] Website Justification

Dave Hanson jazzdude at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 10 23:59:01 PST 2004

Mr. Horton,

What is the flap about ? Websites are inexpensive, are the present
"connection" for your information hiway, new bands might be advertised,
special offers. I don't know about attracting new members, but would they
even keep a record of that ? Or folks that attended the concert because of a
website.

Since you are not an big web surfer, you would not be considered in the mix,
but many of us are  web surfers. I wouldn't want to collect all the phone
books in the US to find out where anything is !

Welcome to the 21st. century !!!!

Have a good day.

Respectfully,

Dave Hanson