[Dixielandjazz] Website Justification

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Fri Mar 12 06:50:03 PST 2004

Hi All,
Just catching up on this thread. Who reads a website?... Customers! If you
change the content regularly people will go back over and over. I quote
below one good reason to have a website.

"My partner and I are getting married at Maleny Manor at Maleny, Sunshine
Coast in October and we are looking for a jazz band. We just wondered
whether you played at weddings and if so - if you could give us some
information such as prices, if you are available in October (23/10/04) to
travel to the Maleny Manor etc. My partner and I currently live in Melbourne
so we are unable to come and see one of your performances hence the email.
Love your website"

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net