[Dixielandjazz] Website Justification

Beth Villanyi bethv at portafortuna.com
Wed Mar 10 22:26:40 PST 2004

Adding my two cents in, I search the net for Dixieland or trad jazz every
time I travel. If I can find a public performance, I attend.

Went to St. Louis several months ago and searched high and low in their
newspaper, phone book, etc. but found nothing! I didn't have my computer
with me. Got home, did a search on Trad Jazz St. Louis and the St. Louis
Jazz Club was the first hit on the list! Luckily their calendar showed me I
didn't miss anything or I would have been sore. It was a slow week.

Definitely worth the trouble, IMHO.

Beth Villanyi