[Dixielandjazz] RE: creating websites

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Wed Mar 10 00:53:04 PST 2004

John, although I have no idea how Word2000 works and Rocky seemed to give
you a few handy ideas, here is my experience about putting images on the
web: they have to be in .gif format (smaller images, background colours
etc.) or pictures must be in .jpg - not CMYK but RGB if colour. Also:
sometimes I just let my Photoshop name the pictures and they always turned
out to be in .JPG format - which is the same as .jpg but not for the html
coding. ".jpg" can't be capitals. So many times these tiny details screw up
things when you think, everything is OK.

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/