[Dixielandjazz] Clarinet Licks and Alan Vache

Craig Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 8 12:22:50 PST 2004

As Allan's sometime web-master, I would be remiss if I did not
take advantage of this discussion to point out that all of his
available records (and many previous but now unavailable ones)
are featured on his web site http://altissimo-music.com/
with fairly healthy-sized sound-clips of representative tunes.
(I hate the tiny teasers that most sites give you.) They give a pretty
good representation of his terrific clarinet style for those who
haven't been fortunate enough to hear it, or those who have and
want more.

Regards,
Craig Johnson