[Dixielandjazz]

siegmeister at verizon.net siegmeister at verizon.net
Mon Mar 1 09:41:13 PST 2004

Hi

I am a brand new member to the list so I hope this is okay to post to the group.  I am looking for a small Dixie Land Band complete with outfits to play at my wedding.  We are having our affair at the Water's Edge in Queens New York on Sunday afternoon September 12, 2004.  We are hiring a boat to take people form Manhattan to Queens.  We thought it would be fun to have  a Dixie Land Band play on the boat.  There is plenty of room for the band on the boat.  We would need the band for aprox. 2 hours. Does anyone know of a group that could use the gig.  Feel free to contact me off list at siegmeister at verizon.net  Thanks  Rich Siegmeister