Fw: [Dixielandjazz] Jazz on the internet

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Mon Mar 1 08:41:49 PST 2004

YOU DON'T !!
YOU GET THE COMPUTER STEAMING
(Hope you have a sound card)?
This site "live" just gives you what is on at the moment which unfortunately
is not always jazz.  I think there is a progamme schedule somewhere on that
site but I know that Sunday afternoon (their Dutch local time) WE HAS JASS.
Cheers,
Tom (Steaming yesterday) Wood
PS
Had a F2F with Pat and Wendy from UK in Sydney yesterday.