[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Red Hot Jazz Archive

glen page gpage at dccnet.com
Mon Mar 1 16:41:05 PST 2004

-

Hi ,
I am unable to play tunes from the archive. . This problem only occurred
within the last couple of days. I have spoken to a couple of other people
and they have the same problem. All of us are using different ISP's so the
problem does not lie there.

I have e-mailed the person listed at the end of the "information" section of
the archives but to date have not received a reply.
My Real Audio program, that is required in order to listen to the musical
content of the archives is working fine.

If anybody has any suggestions I would be very pleased to receive them.

Cheers,
Glen.