[Dixielandjazz] Re: Band leaders, put your local DJ out of work

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 14:07:11 PDT 2004

What a group! But their regular gig was in a club in Mpls. where they played
alternating dixieland/other sets. The "other" ranged from "Hair" to Beatles
Irish at St. Pats Day, etc.so they had all that "other" stuff down pat and
used it effectively at weddings.

Jack Thomas

Just Shows to Go You

There is a Time and Place for every Song,   Even WAWW

Knowing and recognizing that time and place is being Professional.   Music is
indeed alot more than just some notes on a paper, and there is sooooo much
they never taught most of us in school, simply because they did not know.

Now would you like to go to the doctor with your big toe hurting like Hell
and have him pull a wisdom tooth to ease the pain and cure you?

Tom "still learning something new everyday" Wiggins

Jist yesterdidy I lurnt CHIKOSKIES First Underture and OPUSS 12 for
Dixiecombo. :))

Today I'm wurkin on Wratchmanioff's version of Moon Me over Miami
orchestrated for 65 banjos.

Recordings to follow. :))