[Dixielandjazz] Was Gunter yodeling in Ascona, now confusion reigns

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 15 22:10:35 PDT 2004

I think confusion reigns! Tom Wood refers to AUS $, this was the Austrian
schilling, which is no longer in use, they use the Euro.

It certainly does. I assumed at once, seeing that Tom is from Sydney that he
was referring to the Australian dollor. I also wrote and told Vache so.
 I await the deluge with trepidation. Stupid Boy!.

I thought ten bucks was expensive for a cup of coffee!!!!.
Actually that is only the price on the waterfront. Pick a cafe a few streets
back from the water and the price will halve.

Pat

---