[Dixielandjazz] Was Gunter yodeling in Ascona, now confusion reigns

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jun 15 08:16:07 PDT 2004

Hello all,
I think confusion reigns! Tom Wood refers to AUS $, this was the Austrian
schilling, which is no longer in use, they use the Euro. The Australian
(that's where the kangaroos are mate) dollar is referred to as AUD. A cup of
coffee in Ascona Switzerland costs $10 AUD which is 5.7 E or $6.8 USD. Whew!

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net