[Dixielandjazz] RE: Gunter yodeling in Ascona

Avache1 at aol.com Avache1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 12:59:07 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/13/2004 8:33:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
zenith at ans.com.au writes:

> Its probably now up to AUS $10 for a coffee on the lakefront

You guys, Ascona is in Switzerland, not Austria. Across the lake is Italy.
The currency is Swiss Francs or Euro's. The Swiss still use francs but Italy and
Austria now use the Euro. I've been there 3 times. I  won't be there this
year but hope to be back next year. Big Brother Warren will be there, though. Say
hello to him for me.
Allan Vache'