[Dixielandjazz] RE: Gunter yodeling in Ascona

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 01:06:34 PDT 2004

Tom Wood wrote

one yodels when in
> Austria.

This is probably true but I think one may yodel pretty well anywhere in the
Alps, so Bill Gunters efforts will be much appreciated on the train ride
from Zurich I'm sure.

Now to practical things, I gather that the climate is pretty good but will I
need a jacket for evenings?

Sorry you can't all be with us but it's nice not to be one of the people
staying at home for a change:-)

Cheers Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection