[Dixielandjazz] RE: Gunter yodeling in Ascona

Tom Wood zenith at ans.com.au
Mon Jun 14 11:32:38 PDT 2004

Agreed but look out, Ascona is expensive especially for accommodation, food
and drink.  Its probably now up to AUS $10 for a coffee on the lakefront.  I
cooked "stovies" with speck for our lot one year.  Fine Scottish (wartime)
fare, i.e. boiled potatoes fried with onions and diced bacon - everybody
loved it especially the high cholesterol.  Washes down well with a cleansing
ale.
Tom (Tyrolean musical content) Wood