[Dixielandjazz] James Morrison trivia

James Kashishian kash at ran.es
Thu Jun 3 17:07:26 PDT 2004

Tom Wood wrote:
>For James 2:     James 1 played to a few billion as well for the opening of
the >Sydney Olympic Games.

 Nope!  Doesn't count!  It wasn't OKOM, whereas the Canal Street Jazz Band
was playing good ol' Dixie!   :>     Our record holds!!

By the way, James 1 (Morrison)....and he's a lot further above me than a
ONE...., also managed to play the wrong Spanish National Anthem on tv
recently, causing a huge uproar in international relations.  'twasn't his
fault...he had been handed the wrong recording to copy.

(He switches between trombone & trumpet with ease, which is not an easy
thing to do.)

Jim (2)