[Dixielandjazz] some happeining of trad musicians

Luis Daniel Flores luda at arnet.com.ar
Wed Jun 2 14:24:30 PDT 2004

I have this news I want to share with all of you.
Lars Edegrans celebrate his 60 anniversary on the Palm Court restaurant of
George Buck in New Orleans. Lars is arguably the most complete trad musician
nowadays. The celebration ended with a jam sessions with Duke Heitger
trumpet, Lars piano, Norman Embury drums , Evan Christopher clarinet, Brian
Ogilvie tenor, James Singleton string bass from new Orleans. Out of this
world!!
Duke was in Buenos Aires playing with our Porteña jazz band, and now is Jon
Seigar our listmate playing in Buenos Aires
Luis