[Dixielandjazz] Who should inherit our treasures?

Patrick Cooke patcooke at cox.net
Wed Jun 2 09:38:56 PDT 2004

I'm sending 500+ CDs, 200+ LPs, and countless cassettes to the Hogan Jazz
Archive at Tulane University in New Orleans.
  I can't think of a more worthwhile place to leave your stuff.  They
survive strictly on donations.  They have all kinds of recordings, charts,
books, pictures and manuscripts and whatever on all varieties of jazz.  It
will be where jazz enthusiasts can find it.
   No one in my family is remotely interested in any of the music I like,
and it would all be wasted on musical infidels.
   www.tulane.edu/~lmiller/JazzHome.html

   Pat Cooke