[Dixielandjazz] Peggy Lee young and old

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 02:13:02 PDT 2004

Spoken truthfully Bill, and from the heart no doubt, but then again you have
had a good run for your money, and still have most of, if not all of your
faculties that allow you to do what many men much younger than you can still do in
a day, much less on a stage.

While yo may no longer be a Buddy Rich clone, you still can cut a mean
Washboard, and have fun doing it so what is wrong with that, so long as you can
still give pleasure to folks, why should you not do so,  Blue Haired Old Ladies
need love and entertainment too :)

Besides their eyesite is also advanced and from the seats you still look to
be fortish and a handsome dreamboat.  :)

I have only seen you perform twice and I liked it both times, and you got a
lot of years beyond me, I can only hope to live as long and be able to do what
you and I do.  Sure beats the Hell out of sitting around watching the grass
grow.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins