[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee 2004 impressions

Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Tue Jun 1 15:53:09 PDT 2004

 It's nice to be missed!  We thought about the schedule every day and on
Sunday morning we both thought of Chet Jaeger and his Sunday Morning Worship
Service.  We have always attended when we were there.

One of my disappointments this year was missing Bill Richards and his Two
Beat Bombers.  If any listmates made it to that set, please write a review.
They didn't play last year....and it was certainly a loss because the
jammin' is always great.

Regards.

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX