[Dixielandjazz] Capitol Jazzmen ID please

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 12:23:46 PDT 2004

That track, plus several other by the same group, is on the 3-LP Time-Life
Giant's of Jazz series  "Joe Sullivan". Some wonderful solos too, and the audio
is excellent. It's not too difficult to find. I paid $8 for the whole set on
Ebay.
Arnie

In a message dated 6/1/2004 2:05:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,