[Dixielandjazz] jazz in Melbourne

Brian Towers towers at allstream.net
Sun Jul 18 10:48:04 PDT 2004

Sam,

Just wanted you to know that I found your report on the Victoria Jazz scene
in Oz to be very interesting and thanks for taking the trouble to write.

Your mate Mick Potter will be in England while I am also visiting  England
from Canada but unfortunately I shall miss seeing him at an Oxfordshire
session (Judy Eames' neck of the woods) on August 6th as I have to attend a
party elsewhere, thrown by my English daughters on that date.

Can one really   "freeze off one's assets in a Melbourne winter"?

Brian Towers,
Steaming away in a sticky, humid Ontario summer and spraying myself with
"OFF" against the "West Nile Virus bearing mosquitos" which are now with us!
http://hotfivejazz@tripod,com (band web sites)