[Dixielandjazz] Rare Tunes and Dave's Book

Craig Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 31 17:59:17 PST 2004

My last note, too hurriedly written , as usualcould also leave another wrong
impression.
One of the tunes I mentioned ("The Stampede" is indeed in Dave's next Fake
book coming out sometime in the NEAR? (I hope) future. In addition, there is
Bombay, Deep Harlem, East Coast Trot and Livin' High, which are definitely
not in the "Dixieland Top 40" and are good tunes. Check out his page if
you're
looking for music, also check out his "Treasures of the 20's, 30's and 40's
book
and his banjo chord books. There's awealth of resource there.

And YES I DID pay for my own fake books, this is not a "payola" proposition
here.
I'm done for now on this subject
Craig