[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Boston, Mass.

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Fri Jan 30 21:39:45 PST 2004

There should be jazz at the Sherborn Inn, in Sherborn MA, about 45 min.
drive west of Boston on the 17th.  Jimmy Mazzy plays at the Colonial Inn
in Concord on Wednesday evenings.  That is probably less than a half an
hour west of Boston, maybe even less.  I don't drive that route.  There
really is not much OKOM on a regular basis in Boston.  Black Eagles play
1st Thurs. in Sherborn and then the 2nd and 4th Thursdays at O'Hanlons
Pub in Ayre.

Ron L