[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Boston, Mass.

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 20:04:32 PST 2004

Hi all,

If my comments of one of the sacred cows of jazz does not mean I will be put
on the list of undesirable aliens and therefore be denied entry I will be
visiting Boston, Mass from Saturday 14th February until Friday 20th for a short
holiday and wordered if anyone knew of anywhere some jazz might be heard in that
city. I can't visit two many jazz places as my wife can't tell the difference
between Alphonse Picou and Ornette Coleman and reckons that it all sounds the
same anyway. However I might be able to bribe her into one evening of real
music so if anyone can pint me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thanks in anticipation,

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.