[Dixielandjazz] Band set up

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 12:35:22 PST 2004

snogpitch at prodigy.net writes:

> I was always amazed by how far out the cheeks expand, or the grimace on the
> face as the higher notes are hit.  Dizzy is one I have to look, shake my
> head, and have to look again.
>
> On 1/7/04 10:22 AM, "BillSargentDrums at aol.com" <BillSargentDrums at aol.com>
> wrote:
>
> >there's not much entertainment value in watching a
> >trumpet player's fingerings.

Not so Bill:

You should be on the road with Saint Gabriel's sometime, they can get pretty
expressive  and from either hand,especially to the Tuba player and vice
versus, the drummers often keep them separated by a mere drumsticks length.

Happens mostly when the trumpet player (s) Father and Son team with the same
affliction, get caught oogeling pretty women on a street parade show, and miss
the intro by four bars.

Cheers,

Tom  (Change the key on em when their not looking) Wiggins