[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Fri Jan 9 12:05:10 PST 2004

John,

I am posting this on DJML so that some folks around the Stockton area might
see this & offer you some help.

There is Jazz Societies in Stockton, Modesto & Sacramento.

In Sacramento, there is music played in 3 rooms.

In the Tailgate, is where the newbys can play & learn.

Our meetings are on the 2nd Sunday of the month.

Let me know if you want more info.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band