[Dixielandjazz] RE: The Eminem Rag - An article of great substance.

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 19:09:21 PST 2004

bowermastergroup at qwest.net writes:

> Perhaps we should call it "Raptime".  Look for it at a jazz festival near
> you.  This could be DJML's contribution to culture.
>
> Kurt
>
> I think your onto something Kurt, and in great expectation of his success I
have signed an exclusive agreement to book Eminem at all Traditional and
Dixieland Jazz Society Festivals worldwide.  Fees will be flexible depending upon
the size of his Posse,

You folks better start looking for bigger venues than Hotel ballrooms, this
is gonna be the biggest thing since Rock and Roll.

We will call it Rag & Rapallozza Festival.

Oh I can see it now and I smell the sweet smell of Success.

Musical content:  :))

"Were in the money"

Tom "ticket master" Wiggins